Happy New Year to all you chocolate lovers! You know who you are. You can’t say no. Chocolate just calls your name. This North Pole Cocktail is perfect for you.
My daughter-in-law made some modifications from the original recipe my son found at found at Half Baked Harvest.
North Pole Cocktail
Adapted from original recipe from Half Baked Harvest.
- 4 ounces vanilla flavored vodka
- 2 ounces coffee liqueur
- 4 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- sweetened vanilla almond milk
- crushed gingersnap cookies and whipped cream to garnish each drink
- Combine vodka, coffee liqueur, chocolate syrup, hnoey, and ginger in a cocktail shaker. Shake until well mixed. Add ice and shake again. Strain into 4 glasses.
- Add almond milk to each glass until filled.
- Garnish with whipped cream and crushed gingersnap cookies.
Add a slice of cheese cake with chocolate and caramel drizzled across the top, and it’s a dream come true. It is very rich so one cocktail was enough for me . What was your favorite drink this holiday season?